Date: 9 – 17 October, 2021
Into the sparkling Panchchuli range through ancient villages, mountain fir forests along the Dhauli river. The route to the peaks is through the Darma valley comprising of 14 villages with wood carved houses and old ways of living. The most interior villages form a trans-Himalayan circuit with the freshly built dirt road and wide open valleys.
The route is medium tough and ideal for anyone with average fitness and seeking a challenge or just wants to have fun riding it out.
Along with biking we will be taking short hikes to amazing hidden side valleys and staying with joyful local folks to enjoy local brews around the fire.
Reach Camp Ramganga as a base camp.
Departure in cabs to Sobla (via Dharchula and Tawaghat). Sobla to Vongling (15 km).
Vongling to Nagling (18 km).
Nagling (at Byakshi) (4-5 km one way trek).
Nagling to Bon village (13 km).
Bon village to Daantu (10 km).
Daantu to Panchchuli base camp (bike or hike) and back to Daantu (10 km).
Daantu to Nagling (10 km) and drive back to Camp Ramganga.
Rs. 44,000/- per person + GST @ 5%
- Facilitation of the event as per itinerary.
- All meals during the event, stay at camp and journey.
- Cost of guides, all equipment like sleeping bags, tents, etc.
- TREK / GIANT / SCOTT mountain bikes, all safety gears (helmets, gloves, knee and elbow pads).
- Support vehicle with medical technical back ups.
- Transport cost (Kathgodam to Kathgodam shared by 6 pax) arranged by Wildrift.
- Bus / Train tickets at actual cost.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any kind of personal expenses.