Helping individuals to explore Adventure, Nature and Themselves
Located in one of the most pristine location in Uttrakhand, the Saattal. It’s a must-visit place for all bird lovers with around 300+ species round the year. The camp is located on a hilltop overlooking the Saat-tal lakes and at a moderate height of 1350 m (4,300 ft), it is an ideal all-season camp. Apart from the birding sessions, the surrounding forest offers a lot of fun and action. You can go kayaking and swimming in crystal clear lakes, river crossing, rock-climbing, and hiking through dense jungles past hidden villages and waterfalls. The dense Oak and conifer forest makes Saat-tal a birders paradise.
Day 1: (21st February)
- General instructions
- Safety in the forest.
- Birding session around the Camp – Suriya Gaon & Chopria.
- Birding quiz around bonfire.
Day 2: (22nd February)
- Early morning birding session at Sukhatal.
- Breakfast at the site. Continue birding session till 11 AM.
- Swimming in Garur Tal.
- Bathe under the Waterfall.
- Post lunch birding session.
- Treasure hunt based on birding and behavior.
Day 3: (23rd February)
- Early morning birding session.
- Prepare the final checklist of birds sighted at Saattal.
- Pack up and lunch.
- Depart in jeeps for Kathgodam and board Shatabdi Express for New Delhi (3:30 pm).
Rs. 7,500/- per person
List of proposed activities
- Birdonomics – Bird watching related like trends in bird populations / dynamics, why is this important, identifying key bird species, relation with other species (interdependence), food vs adaptation / habits, understanding bird calls, threats, etc.
- Adventure activities & games.
The above cost includes:
- All Meals during the stay.
- Birds expert fees.
- Accommodation on sharing basis in American safari Tents.
- Complete field & safety equipment and instructors for all activities.
- Includes GST @ 5%
The above costs do not include:
- Any kind of local transfer.
- Alcoholic / aerated drinks.
- Insurance cover.
- Any expenses of personal nature.