SOCCER ADVENTURE at the lakeside
- For 9 -14 year old happy feet
25th May, wendesday – 30th May, Monday (6 days)
- Football coaching by professional trainers, team matches
- Football coaching by professional trainers, team matches, Fitness training, football quizzes, making team badges , slogans, creating football anthems, team adventures in kayaking, rowing climbing, swimming and water polo. Amazing waterfall splash, treks and night camp out in the jungle.
OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY & ART
(Ranikhet, Almora and Binsar Wildlife sanctuary)
- For 13 - 18 year old art sleuths
22nd May, Sunday – 28th May, Saturday (7 days)
- Types of photography: landscapes, heritage/history, birds, Portraits, Village life, street life. Shooting time lapses.
Art: water colours and sketching for the above subjects.
Through the programme we will move to varied places: from the rural environs of Daankudi to old township of Almora to the wilderness of Binsar wildlife sanctuary.
The programme will involve trekking and bird watching as well.
BIKE AND RAFT UPPER HIMALAYAS
(Munsiyari and Kali river)
- For 15 - 21 year old Adventure chasers
21st May, Saturday – 29th May, Sunday (9 days)
- Camp Ramganga base riverside camping with swims and kayaking. Moutian biking on 21 gear Firefox bikes through the high mountain road to Munsiyari and later follow the Gori ganga downstream to jauljibi.. the confluence of the Gori and Kali. From there on the rafts to the pristine grade 4 rapids of Kali River for two days. Camp near the waterfall wilderness. End trip in the quaint Pithoragarh town.
GREAT HIMALAYAN SOCCER CAMP
- For 13 to 18 year old Football fanatics
29th May, Sunday – 4th June, Saturday (7 days)
- Football training by professional coaches, matches with Local teams, soccer exchange programme with Himalayan Football freaks. Adventures include mountain biking, river Kayaking, hikes, slithering off the bridge, swimming the Cool blue waters of the Ramganga. Camping on the Riverside.
PANCHACHULI BASE CAMP HIMALAYAN TREK
- For 13 to 19 year old Wandering scouts
- 4th June, Saturday – 13th June, Monday (10 days)
- Glaciers, morrianes, High altitude birch and fir forests, Remote villages, sheep herds, the gushing Dhauli river Valley, the Nagling Byagsi home of the angles, the milky way cloud in the night, Flowers in the meadows, the grazing Yaks, the Lammergeyer.